Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Pig and farm report :: a nothing burger post




Are you watching the shit show that is our government right now?



This morning I washed my hair then drove to the Skagit River walk with my head still wet and my head froze then I drove up the Cascade Loop into the mountains as far as I could go until I found the washed out highway and had to turn around the flooding around here is scary I saw little farm houses with cars and trucks literally floating in water up to their windshields in their yards the cornfields and Christmas tree farms are flooded too

there was a picture of the Overlook chicken coop in the local newspaper but I love that damn chicken coop and it made me too sad to post it here

after my road trip I stopped at Taco Del Mar then came home to eat and my head is still frozen


Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I hope that today the waters recede some. I am sorry for the chicken coop.

February 12, 2020 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Dry today thank goodness.

February 12, 2020 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home