Saturday, May 9, 2020

Day 66

would it be evil/vile/live of me to admit I really really needed some solitude just some time alone by myself I am so glad I didn’t have to ask anyone to leave even though we have gone days barely even seeing each other this still feels luxurious and kind of evangelically Roman catholicky sinful


I’m ignoring the moon this is the hottest May 9th on record I just heard a boy scream down in the valley it’s startling how sound travels cross water and through forests I’ve been busy all day and I had ice cream for dinner

4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

That picture is WILD.

May 9, 2020 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

I love it and cannot for the life of me remember the artist’s name though it’s somewhere in my brain.

May 9, 2020 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I would much, much, MUCH rather hear you say that some solitude is making you happy rather than hear you say that you hate it. There is no sin at all in delighting in our own company.

May 10, 2020 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary I eventually realized that it had been too many days with both of us here soldiering on like we were going to die because so many people here have died it’s hard to not see. This break has refreshed my brain and for him too. His dad is not so smart. Page had to show him how to use a bandana as a mask good bog.

May 12, 2020 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home