Friday, June 5, 2020

Pig and farm report


look at the wild dragon fringe on the berries growing under my deck
that fringe says hey stupid! eat me!

I hacked the living heck out of those vines with my machete and sharp long handled loppers that the City of Seattle accidentally left on a sidewalk next to a park where I used to live I put the thorny bastard vines in the big green yard waste box and dragged that damned box up the hill yesterday I still have work to do poisonberry vines never sleep

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Jessie just picked me two Glory Bower blooms. The name does describe the bloom but I cannot get rid of them. They are taking over the world.

June 5, 2020 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

They look dangerous Mary don’t eat them.

😈

June 5, 2020 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home