Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I bought a sleigh bed for me and a platform bed for The Surfer and two queen size Sealy Posturepedic mattress and box sets and very fancy pillows (the two I bought for me are Black Ice pillows they are guaranteed to cool my brain head when it steams over) and instead of a vacuum cleaner which I still need I bought a set of furniture that looks exactly like this


except I only bought one of the little chairs (I want a brightly colored floral chair instead) and I did not buy the ugly-buggly ottoman which looks like some kind of weird mushroom the color is "smoke" but in the meat world it has a pale blue tint 

Sleep Train™ will deliver the beds and set them up for me!!! but I have to cram the furniture into the U-haul and take it myself I don't mind it is beautiful furniture (OH HOLY NIGHT VELVET YES) and even though it is still a couple days before Thanksgiving I got deep deep discounts on the beds and the furniture set because of the black black Friday sales SCORE!!!


I have never slept on a decent mattress in my life nor have I had a brand new sofa not ever all hand-me-downs all of them my whole life I hope you like this set I think it is spectacular

next week I'll get a vacuum cleaner


I'm too tired to think

8 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

So lovely. Absolutely.

November 22, 2016 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary it is so gorgeous I'm so glad you like it!!! And HALF OFF on account of Jesus stuff. My timing was superb this time. The beds too...half off because of Black Friday which isn't even until the end of the week.
xo

November 22, 2016 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous set! I've always wanted a chaise lounge. Can't wait to see pictures of all your lovelies at Summer's End.
Xoxo
Barbara

November 22, 2016 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger liv said...

"a comfortable and zen like rest experience" Love it!
To die for gorgeous furniture...smokin' hot!

November 23, 2016 at 1:44 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Thank you Barbara. I too have always lounged for a chaise lounge. I imagine the photos will be flowing!!! xoxox

November 23, 2016 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Liv, I am going for pure comfort and also PRETTY because I am in my heart and all my other parts a true Girly Girl. xoxox

November 23, 2016 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

I love the furniture! Such a beautiful shape and the color will becperfect with brightly flowered chair. Happy thanksgiving when it gets here! xo

November 23, 2016 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Oh thank you R. I trust your good taste implicitly. Love. Rebecca

November 23, 2016 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home