Friday, December 9, 2016

Gifts

in my new kitchen:

beautiful door knocker from Liv and teapot and cups (and tea and so much more) from Barbara I owe you both mail real mail but I feel like I have not settled anywhere in 10 days not once and yesterday my day of rest was spent turning myself inside out

the gold dragon cup on the top shelf has been mine since I was 20 years old I've used it so much I've eaten much of the gold around the rim the virgin behind the door knocker came home with me from St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC and the Cafe Du Monde cup came home with me from New Orleans

so gorgeous

this kitchen!

I just want to hang out there in the house but it's in and out and boxes and boxes and moving mess and oh how I long to linger by the fire oh how I long to nest

love to you Darklings I'm home and it's starting to snow again












































(off the deck this afternoon where the snow had almost melted)







3 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

Your new home looks cozy and inviting. I'm sure you will create much happiness there.

December 9, 2016 at 9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Rebecca, it tickles me to my toes to know something I pictured you with is there at Summer's End. Tea is a wonderful thing to relax with. Much love.
Xoxo
Barbara

December 10, 2016 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger liv said...

Oh how that golden glow on the wood in your kitchen feels cozy and warm. I hope a fire is soon forthcoming xoxo Stay warm, be well.

December 10, 2016 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home