Saturday, February 18, 2017

the two middle Alices are from Barbara who understands my Alice needs Thank you Barbara!!!
today I went to the Big City with my son all we did was drive around he is going to a party tonight and needed to find the place other than that another zero day though I did get my hands in the dirt and brightened up my deck with these spectacular primroses

we ate breakfast at the table like humans I had a cinnamon roll heart and a tiny bowl of chili and my son had a cinnamon roll with icing

I swept the deck and cleaned my toilet and did a load of laundry and watered my plants and farted

tomorrow who knows?

it took me literally six weeks to move out of my bedroom and the kitchen to the living room I mean to feel comfortable in the living room and now I am in the other living room which I suppose is an office my son's junk is scattered around which makes me anxious and he has a lot more of his junk in the library which I keep stealthily moving into his closet and he moves it right back into the library I crave the company of my books which after all keep me mostly sane

I was going to get my taxes done Monday but apparently it's So Called Insane Orange Clown Day so there won't be mail or anything else

I scrubbed my stove and discovered how to remove the screens from the up blower (surely there is a correct word here fan?) above the burners I had already brushed them with a wire brush removing 20 years of dust and sticky grease and grime now I'm wondering if I can put them in my dishwasher any ideas?

this makes me so happy (out my kitchen window) I'm sorry for the fuzzy photo it reflects my state of mind

























I finally brought the sock I rubbed all over Orlando and the lost kitty's blanket in from the porch and washed them and threw away the litter box that I left on the porch for him to smell it's been a long time now and I have to forgive myself someday which has not happened

baby steps, Bob, baby steps

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, baby steps. Primroses are so cheerful! Let me know when we can order a copy of Queer Wing-ed, so looking forward to it. Glad the Alice cards are making you happy!
Xoxo
Barbara

February 18, 2017 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Oh! The primroses!

February 18, 2017 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Barbara, it was an audible click when Henry's voice vacated my head. The Alices are stunning. The mad hatter arrived yesterday. Thank you thank you.
xor

February 19, 2017 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Dear R, the primroses are so bright and cheery. I might plant more this week. I have always loved red and yellow together. Hello from the soggy west and love
Rebecca

February 19, 2017 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger LKD said...

Forgive yourself. Hold him in your heart. I think of him every night before I close my eyes and he wasn't even mine.

Maybe someday, you'll truly know that what you did for him, what you gave him, was everything.

Maybe someday you'll know it wasn't your fault.

I'm wet-eyed right now. And he wasn't even mine.

February 20, 2017 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Oh love hot burning tears now. Thank you.

February 20, 2017 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home