Thursday, July 20, 2017

Secret messages

I have a lot to write so much so that I had to jot it all down in my notebook I will post it later as soon as I'm hungry again I took myself to the Naked City Brewery and had a fried green tomato and spinach sandwich and I am so full I'm rolling around on the floor like a manatee trying to get through a narrow salt water fed river

here is a secret message written on a madrona that is shedding its second layer of bark exposing the bright green underneath these are the most amazing trees I took this photo at my beach yesterday look at that sky O July how I adore thee!
yesterday during one of the power outages I was dusting (I have discovered some unsavory stuff about the people who used to live here I believe they were collecting several welfare checks for their own children and relatives I know because they were exceedingly slow in having their mail swapped to their new address) in the childrens' room which is now the library I discovered this secret message scratched lightly into the window sill with a needle or push-pin so lightly I never noticed it until yesterday the window lock was broken in this room when I moved in I hope whomever wrote this brave message got away I promise I will never paint over it just around it and I send messages to the Animal Gods that all is well now 

everything is important
there are no accidents
love


10 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Oh my heart.

July 20, 2017 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary I know you felt the all over quaking I felt. One reason we did sage smudging in each room before we moved in.xo

July 20, 2017 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

The story is in what isn't said. All is well now. Love.

July 20, 2017 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Oh God I hope that person is okay. Not painting it over is one of the reasons I love you.

July 20, 2017 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

R, today I read and reflected. I haven't been able to do that in a healing way for 4 years at least. You gave me shoes when I literally had nothing with which to cover my crushed foot. Love

July 20, 2017 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Joanne I am full of mystical and hard scrabble ideas. I am thrilled that you are listening. This is how we heal each other.
Love

July 20, 2017 at 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, there are no accidents. Everything about Summer's End seems to be your destiny. You were the perfect person to discover, understand and revere the message. I wonder sometimes about that little girl you had such a connection with who used to live there. I hope she was not the writer. Much love.
Xoxo
Barbara

July 21, 2017 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Elsewhere said...

That's one powerful message and scratched with vigor. He or she got his or her way and got away.

July 21, 2017 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Barbara I believe it too. I hope it isn't that sweet child. I wanted to teach her violin lessons but they seem to have all disappeared. I think of her though every single day. I strongly believe you can change a child's life in a single meeting. I believe that she and I were destined to meet even for that short moment when we discussed all things music and New York. Love

July 21, 2017 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Dear The Rabbit Lady, words are powerful. I believe whomever so carefully etched her message sent a star of hope into his or her own universe. Love

July 21, 2017 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home