Saturday, February 24, 2018

deer tracks in the snow/a nothingburger post



I need to work backward to answer all your comments I'm so sorry my ability to sit up is getting better each day no nausea pain sometimes sometimes not
today is a good day yesterday was not but yesterday was winter today is not
last night a deer climbed the stairs to the deck walked across it ate all my oregano and and lemon verbena used my herb containers as its own personal salad bar then trotted down the other end of the deck down to the deer trail it rather sounded like a clattery train from my room and I'm amazed she didn't fall on the ice
today it is 44 degrees and spring feels possible and I don't want to puke or crap my brains out or faint etc so the weird gastro doc was right about organic vinegar with manuka honey and ground flaxseed sprinkled in my yogurt it seems to be working in my guts which is kind of a miracle given the fact that I've been sick for two years been looked at and turned inside out by 18 thousand doctors and 2 hospitals and now it seems I am not

manuka honey
ground flaxseed
organic apple cider vinegar

imagine!

just checking in today to say hello hi and hello
hello
hi
hello

Love

6 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Hello, dear Rebecca. Hello!

February 24, 2018 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Hello darling Mary ❤️

February 24, 2018 at 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Hope there are many good days ahead.
Xoxo
Barbara

February 24, 2018 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

It seems like pure magic when a doctor solves the mysteries. I’m glad you found such a healer.

February 24, 2018 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Elle Clancy said...

That is wonderful news!

February 25, 2018 at 2:41 AM  
Blogger Supervillainess said...

Glad you are feeling better. I had to work with about 45 doctors for this MS thing and still don't have it figured out. My deer ate my camellias and also the rabbits are eating my budding bulbs (hyacinth? tulip?)

February 28, 2018 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home