Saturday, April 21, 2018

Dear Darklings,
good morning from the forest dark and deep and bright it is cold and sunny here on the island I went outside to check on my potatoes my brave little bleeding heart that I transplanted from the other place which is blooming like mad and my winter jasmine which is finally blooming we are in the center of a windstorm which means I will be losing power probably on and off which is fine I am prepared it is morning and nothing hurts as I don't take my meds until afternoon though last night my stomach actually stopped hurting at 6 pm (I looked at the clock) so it only hurt for three or four hours which is progress all my inner selves say don't worry just give up the tegretol you'll be fine but I know my inner selves are big old liars hopefully the wind will blow some of the pollen off the deck and Sweet Lime I stood in the forest and stared up at the trees and marveled once again as I do every day every single day at the rare beauty of this place in which I have landed time to go write now to give it a shot to step up to it again just leaving a wee footprint here to say hello and to remind myself that it does get easier
Love

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I am so glad.

April 21, 2018 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

I love you Mary!!!

April 21, 2018 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

hello back, dear rebecca.

April 22, 2018 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Dear Rosemarie, good morning! Wondering what your city my beloved city looks like today as I always do.
Love.

April 22, 2018 at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home