Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Pig and farm report

my stomach did not ache the past two days but all the I did for the last entire 48 hours was lie on the sofa binge watching The Sopranos and eating I ate everything in the refrigerator then I ate everything in my cupboards then I ate everything in my pantry then I went outside and started grazing in the tall grass in my forest then I ate the holly berries which are yellow-turning-to-red then I ate the trees then I drank the sea

NO MORE TEGRETOL THANK YOU

I am going back to my normal dose the 200 mg a day dose not the 300 mg I took the past two weeks nor the 600 mg DOGNURSE thinks I should be taking nope no more done done done

this morning I woke and danced and remembered taking hula lessons with Diana and Pauline when we all worked in the factory at Fluke before I got married or pregnant and I remembered Diana and Pauline how the three of us were a closed circle how I had never had close women friends before that and have never had since then with the exception of the friends I've made here in the flat blue world but the three of us in those days were inseparable intense happy got married together had babies together Diana married my new husband's best friend Pauline had her baby the same day I had my son that close finally it was drugs that tore us apart and now religion separates Pauline and me and Diana is still in the drug world though I have emailed her however rarely as her email is sick and infected but my son still hangs out with her husband my ex husband's best friend so we do exchange cryptic messages

dancing brought that up especially the fact that I can still hula my hips still move my knees still work and for that I am grateful

this morning I walked into the forest and saw these bracken ferns unfurling and this red-winged black bird sitting on the top of a madrona he was chirping a small electronic chirp and with each chirp his tail feathers lifted then settled

Good morning Darklings we are past Evil Sunday and quite a way still from Good Friday it's 60 degrees and sunny here at Summer's End The Surfer is here to mow the lawn then I will gather the grass as mulch for my potatoes

Love to you especially you my new fledged girlfriends my circle of women here who keep me safe



*photos by Page Loudon and his Real Camera


3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I showed Owen and Gibson the Twist today while singing Let's Twist Again and I know that Owen was about to die of the shame of his old Mer dancing like that and I said, "You know who wrote that song? CHUBBY CHECKERS!" And Gibson grinned his missing-a-front-tooth grin and twisted with me and it was awesome. I wish you'd been there.
We could have eaten everything at Lily's house.

April 24, 2018 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

I MIGHT HAVE ACCIDENTALLY TAKEN A BITE OUT IF GIBSON!!!!!

xo

April 24, 2018 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

He would have let you.

April 25, 2018 at 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home