Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Pig and farm report

last night I dreamed I was sitting in the middle of my garden reaching into thick loamy soil pulling out potato after potato after potato each potato more gorgeous than the next

this morning I went out and dug up potatoes each more gorgeous than the next

I'll dig the rest of the potatoes once the big rain starts but for now they can stay in bed and in November I'll plant tulip bulbs in that bed to give the soil a chance to regenerate its goodness

after that I paid my first of the month bills and cleaned out my little accordion file box keeping three months of each bill and discarding the old bills

this might not seem like a big deal to you but if you've ever been mentally or lived with a mentally ill person or had a manic episode that lasted for five years straight you might recognize this for the miracle it actually is

my life is larger and smaller than it's ever been

Amen to Henry finally releasing me enough to come back here

I have missed you all so much




6 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I know that what you did with the bills was monumental. It would have been for me. I used to stress out so much, paying the bills every month that I could barely stand it. Mr. Moon finally took over because he saw that it was more anxiety-producing for me than it was worth and he doesn't mind it at all. But I will tell you a secret- I hope I die before he does because if it goes the other way around, I don't know what I'll do about that bill shit.
So what I'm saying here is- you have my huge respect.

August 28, 2018 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Thank you darling. I was once at a point where I could not even dole out my day of the week underpants pill container I was so out of it. I know you know.
Love

August 28, 2018 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

i am so impressed with your accordion file organization. believe me, i know it's huge. i am so happy when you're happy. this post makes me smile.

August 28, 2018 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Dear R, thank you my friend. I’m so thankful for your gorgeous being.
Love

August 28, 2018 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger My life so far said...

I didn't realize you had left a comment on my blog, blogger no longer sends them to my email. I have a friend with bipolar disorder, I know how big a deal it is. It is for me too if truth be told:)

September 3, 2018 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Thank you Lily and welcome. Last week I received three emails from either google or blogger asking if I wanted to continue receiving email notifications from my three blogs two of which are now defunct. I clicked the “maintain” link and miraculously i’m receiving emails on my blog again after a few months of radio silence. I hope your blog goes the same way soon.
Rebecca

September 3, 2018 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home