Friday, May 24, 2019

Pig and farm report

The Surfer drove me to the dice & slice doctor last night & we passed the field where the unicorn & the black stallion & the Magic Goat live and suddenly one of the horses was a red & white cow near the fence almost at the road and I yelled COW! & The Surfer said I thought it was just a lumpy horse & I laughed so hard my stigmata woke up

he went to the store while I was in the office & bought me my four ears of corn

all is well here except for rolling panic attacks that have been looping through me for two weeks & the hoards of gigantic RVs moving on my beach in caravans like a creepy midwestern circus during the dust bowl era except they’re elderly & richer & whiter & meaner & minus elephants 


The End.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Thank all the gods, animal and otherwise but especially COW that your son took you to the doctor and then bought your corn.
He is a jewel, that man.

May 24, 2019 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

One of the best. ❤️

May 24, 2019 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

you can nail and image like no one else. the RV circus. you painted an entire picture with that one sentence.

May 26, 2019 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home