Saturday, December 10, 2016

I put a little bit of art in the library at Summer's End yesterday banners from Angela Simione and Severe Snacks from Sandra Gibbons this makes me so happy

taking a day off from packing and unpacking I am tired again to the bone I am wiped out from this pace and using a cane now for my stupid knee because I have to keep mobile and I was ill last night I fainted again but didn't fall now I can't eat or drink just sips of hot water with lemon juice in it and so and so it goes

I am a fainting goat

baa
baa
baa



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are taking time off to rest. Be easy on yourself, your body has been through so much. When does that gorgeous furniture arrive? Picturing you lying on that chaise lounge with a snuggly blanket, Little Bear at your side.
Xoxo
Barbara

December 11, 2016 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Hi Barbara! Thank you. The furniture is there it just wants out of its boxes and the sofa needs its legs screwed. I too need my legs screwed but the furniture will most likely come first. HAHAHAHA I WROTE COME FIRST!

Sorry.
I'm sick.
A sick sick girl!

xo

December 11, 2016 at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home