Monday, December 12, 2016

Heading out to the island to carry in a load of stuff and let The Cleaning Woman in to do her magic. That's right. The Cleaning Woman. For the first time ever in my livelong life though I was a cleaning woman for a year. I thought a beginning deep clean of Summer's End would be prudent. Going to assemble furniture while I'm there and maybe take a bubble bath before I head back hopefully right ahead of the snow.

Pretending to feel healthy but my happiness is true and mine.

Paige my concierge at The Standard in NYC is featured today on Tattoosday Bill Cohen's tattoo blog. Check out her fabu Amy Winehouse tattoo.

Good morning Darklings. Welcome to the home stretch.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Prudent, wise, and amazing.
Oh honey. I can't wait for you to shut the door on that old house forever.

December 12, 2016 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

What Mary said.

December 12, 2016 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

I'm so happy for you I can't stop crying about it! I know that place will bless you and you will bless it even more back. You deserve this happiness and that it is yours now is so right and fitting. I am proud of you every single day. I love you. Stay the course. Let the magic blaze!

December 12, 2016 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger liv said...

Yea, a clean out - a clearing out, this will make it even more yours. And then a beautiful candle that you especially love. Perfect.

December 12, 2016 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Thinking of you, hoping you had a good breakfast at your new special place on the island and that you're having a good sort of day.

December 14, 2016 at 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do hope you are feeling better. Can I tell you how much I loved seeing the beautiful words Summer's End printed on the envelope? My Christmas wish is for you to be well.
Xoxo
Barbara

December 16, 2016 at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home