Sunday, December 11, 2016

I've been sitting up for about an hour. Done. Packed one box of good dishes. Ate two grapes a saltine and one quarter of a bagel. Bronchitis. I forget what I was going to write here.

Oh.

The third thing I did on December 1 was to subscribe to The New York Times Sunday edition and The Paris Review. I have wanted subscriptions to both these for my entire life but have never felt permanent enough to have a subscription to anything.  I have always felt dangerous living here waiting to get booted out. Ha ha. I won.

That's it for now Darklings back to bed.

Christmas at The Trailer Park Mall photo by Page Loudon of course.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The traditional candy cane limbo! Fabulous picture.
Xoxo
Barbara

December 11, 2016 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Right!?! I will tell him you said so. This was a pro gig for him and he nailed it. Love that kid and you.

December 11, 2016 at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home