Saturday, December 31, 2016

The Surfer and I worked our asses off yesterday in the ill house cleaned it out everything gone gone gone including The Surfer's roses that he planted way back when he was in high school. It is such a relief to be rid of that horrible place the sad junkies and evil landlord the thieves and gang bangers and pimps and crime.

Now to unpack which will be a joy and I can take my time at it no more restraints no more push push push.

It is New Year's Eve a good time to mark the year. I am not going to do bibliomancy readings this year because last year two people complained about their readings and inside I thought fuck it one of those people actually took me to task about her reading in a private message and I undid her after I explained that I open a book put my finger on a line and that's it. There is very little me involved and very much of the universe and the voice inside books if you believe.

All my cast iron pans are in the trunk of my car and I am loathe to take off my nightgown (it has holly berries on it sheesh) and walk up the trail to fetch it. We have been eating on the run for a month and last night we had our first sit down dinner at our actual real table. Soup that I made the day before and cream cheese havarti cranberry and spinach sandwiches on rye. Delicious. I was too tired to even crawl under my covers.

I have interlubes back thanks to Wave Internet a small company on the island with super speedy connections.

I have teevee cable even though I haven't had time to watch yet.

I owe you all so much. I owe you all everything.

6 Comments:

Blogger 37paddington said...

I adore imagining you in your new home slowly setting it up the way you want it, taking your time, enjoying placing each thing. no push. just peace.

December 31, 2016 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger liv said...

You owe nothing, I was along for the journey and it was splendid, we are even-steven.
I imagine you will stand in the cold on your deck and look to the stars tonight in thanks and anticipation. I will be on mine doing the same - see you there!xoxo

December 31, 2016 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

You owe nothing. You give back in words and deeds. Always. And your joy is our joy.
Love.

December 31, 2016 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Enjoy your home, be very happy there. I'm very happy for you.

December 31, 2016 at 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pooh on whoever took issue with your reading. Happy New year and new life in your new home. Much love to you and your loves.
Xoxo
Barbara

December 31, 2016 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Judy Wise said...

Happy New Year. Thank you for your happiness. You have lifted me up over and over this year. Blessings. xo

December 31, 2016 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home