Monday, December 19, 2016

we spent most of the day on the island I got pretty much the last tree at the wee IGA near Summer's End the last tree maybe on the planet it's skinny and very very tall and barely decorated (so far) but there it is and shepherds can find me if they need too and I love it love it LOVE IT the last two years I had no tree and I grieved because the truth is I hold Christmas in my heart all the time like a candle
















we unloaded my son's truck set up a common area for the cats with three new litter boxes and three billion pounds of food and new scratchers and old familiar toys and catnip and new large kitty dishes and ordered 6 more cases of food from Chewy.com and then we had our first meal at my actual real table chips and three layer bean dip on my fancy octo plates and coffee then we came home and I ordered internet and cable and a land line and I am exhausted beat tired tomorrow we make two piles one for the dump the other for stuff to go to the house kitchen stuff and clothes and Wednesday we are renting a UHaul and making short business of it and on Thursday my son The Evil Orlando and I are moving in FOR GOOD

Tuesday December 27th my new washer and dryer will be delivered and installed and December 23rd I'll have cable for the first time EVER and on December 29th I will go live with internet and and and

tired
bone tired
so good tired

but I am excited to have my creative brain back in its spectacular housing I miss it hurry little wings hurry back feathers hurry back fire


Love to you Darklings

5 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Love.

December 19, 2016 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

It ain't much but it's mine and I love it all of it. It's going to be a wicked busy week.
Love you.

December 19, 2016 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger liv said...

I adore that tree!!
Jeeze, this is like you are becoming a new person (with all the good stuff still intact) in a new world. Like being "born again" in the best of ways.
Love to you.

December 20, 2016 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger susan t. landry said...

that tree is perfect. it looks like you, tall and sparkly. wow. i love what your friend liv says: that you're being born again.

December 20, 2016 at 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will be thinking about you tomorrow, and most of all on Thursday, your homecoming day!
Xoxo
Barbara

December 20, 2016 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home