Tuesday, February 21, 2017

I haven't left Summer's End by myself since the beginning of February and that was to see DOGNURSE

I promised myself I'd drive to the store today now actually and once I made up my mind panic settled over me like winter

this is ridiculous because I am so happy when I am spending money which is still new to me even spending it on food and honestly I only need to buy yeast

this is PURE CRAZY

in other more interesting news Queer Wing-ed is assembling itself most of my edits are simply making sure the fonts are all the same and easypeasy writing stuff the poems arranged themselves became in their writing their own narrative arc I am excited and also excited to be working on my new project as I send Henry out into the whole wide world and this is how I wrote all my books one beginning as the other tied itself up I am excited it has been a very long journey

I spent the past 6 weeks attempting to get my elderly printer which worked in the old house to talk to my computer and internet provider in this house and I failed repeatedly so I went to The Dread Costco on Friday and bought a new printer a good one this time with a sturdy scanner a printer that holds 250 pieces of paper not 12 like the old printer I also got on the phone with M$ tech support because my computer would not allow me access to Office 2016™ so I could not create any new Word™ document and it has been very frustrating and my depression and stress have kept me from even sitting here at the grownup computer I ended up spending several hours on the phone with M$ tech support in fact lucky for me I found my orange card with the scratch off number that I used to first install Office 2016™ when I was packing THE BEST PART OF MOVING IS FINDING STUFF YOU'VE LOST the M$ tech asked me several billion ridiculous questions the most ridiculous being what day did you purchase Office Home & Student 2016 what exact day did you purchase it and where

I knew I purchased it at Office Depot which I told him then I put him on hold and searched my blog to find out what day because FUCK YOU DOGNURSE FOR TELLING ME I'M OCD I had actually written about it on my blog the exact day June 16, 2016 HA! take that M$! and HA! take that DOGNURSE for telling me my creative output is the same as my crazy

I do need to go about finding myself a new DOGNURSE seriously soon she is nuts

okay thank you Darklings for reading this far it became a very cursey post but now you all have given me the psychic energy I need to put on my pants and shoes and take a drive into town

LOVE


mockingbird wish me luck


6 Comments:

Blogger 37paddington said...

isn't it weird how hard it is sometimes to venture into the wide world. i'm glad you vented and got to the place where you could drive into town. it's important to keep venturing into the wide world. i remind myself of this every day.

February 21, 2017 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger liv said...

Your life and you, dear friend, are wonderful in so many ways.
I wish I was as happy as you, I wish I was as strong. xxoo

February 21, 2017 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Dear R, I made it but the panic hounded me every second. Still writing to you all this way gave me some kind of courage and I'm glad I got out even though I'm back in nightgown a quivering mess of raw.
Love R

February 21, 2017 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Liv oh I love it here this forest this island this house but I am not happy not yet. I'm working on it though. Love
Rebecca

February 21, 2017 at 4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This mockingbird is wishing you luck! Can't wait to see Henry out in the world. Hope we will see a bit of Timothy as well. I am in awe that you survived the m$ tech, it would have undone me. And dognurse? I get the stress of finding a new one, but she IS nuts You are stronger and braver than you think.
Xoxo
Barbara

February 21, 2017 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Barbara Alice the Tall arrived yesterday oh my heart I have such a collection! I wish you could have tea with me from my Alice teapot and some cake. Wouldn't that be grand? DOGNURSE needs to go now. Once again she is coding my insurance wrong and wants me to pay full price even though I am on Medicare. I dread the phone call to Medicare even more than I dreaded talking to M$. Becoming Timothy Treadwell is up and running. Thank you for believing in me thank you and thank you and love.
Rebecca

February 22, 2017 at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home