Sunday, February 19, 2017

zero post

navigating Sunday is easier now that I've moved out of the ghetto and into the forest

1. Lie still and take an honest mental health inventory
2. Make coffee
3. Feed The Evil Orlando
4. Run up the hill and fetch the New York Times
5. Look into the forest and breathe mindfully
6. Read the paper and drink coffee in bed
7. Everything else

I want to dig in the dirt today

ps. I washed the screens on my above the stove fan in the dishwasher with great success now every inch of my kitchen is My Sparkle Pony clean

I don't have a single curtain in this house Summer's End is shrouded by a green canopy of trees when I lived in the ghetto I never opened the curtains ever because it felt dangerous and I felt exposed to danger this danger was not imagined

I love it here so much

Good Sunday Darklings we barrel toward summer (I tend to ignore savage spring) and summer's warm and lush bounty

Love

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

This made me happy.

February 19, 2017 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary you inspire me every day.
Love
Rebecca

February 19, 2017 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

How I wished this for you. xo

February 19, 2017 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Dearest R, I have news! I will write when I can and when I can.
Love
Rebecca

February 19, 2017 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home