Friday, February 24, 2017

I have lived in Summer's End for exactly two months and one day

this morning is the first day since I've lived here that I've awakened or awoken or woke or awoke without stomach pain and nausea

I made my bed drank the last of the coffee washed the tablecloth and the other clothes put a fresh tablecloth on the table cleaned the junk out of my beautiful refrigerator Sailor and took the trash out to the bin also I turned off the television

I may be sane today

I'm going to the bakery to buy more coffee beans and to see if the palomino had her foal and to say hi to Sheila and to fill my gas tank so I can take another strange and beautiful road trip and to basically just be okay in the world which is a huge big deal

HUGE BIG DEAL

my son isn't here we had words (again) yesterday when he complained about where I moved the sofa he said it had no feng shui he knows as much about feng shui as I know about soccer which is basically nothing he actually said feng shui three times as I wondered who the heck is this person and where is my boy child? I suspect his new friend taught him the word I've never been concerned about feng shui because I think that throwing away something you love because it's chipped is crazy craycray no and I love the sofa where it is now it's perfect because I thought about where to put it for two months and one day my son and I fixed our words though when he came back and discovered I was gone (to La Conner) he called and asked can we start over which is how we keep the pot from bubbling everywhere our code words for forgiveness and fresh beginnings

Alice comes home on March 10th I can't wait to see her

it's cold outside but not inside

I'll be back

LOVES

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it's a good road trip. My son and I have words sometimes too, I'm going to adopt "can we start over". Please take a picture if you can of the new foal, beautiful to think of this new life.
xoxo
Barbara

February 24, 2017 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Reading those words, "I may be sane today," caused stinging hot tears to spring to my eyes because I know.
Bless you woman and bless your home.
And all the creatures, great and small whom you have befriended.

February 24, 2017 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better and you're going on an excursion and your beautiful Alice is coming home soon❤

February 24, 2017 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

this post makes me glad.

February 25, 2017 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Ivy said...

I sense your joy, your sprig of calm. Xxx Princess Ivy

February 25, 2017 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Ivy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 25, 2017 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I used to have a book called Feng Shit. And yes, this post makes me glad.

March 4, 2017 at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home