Monday, March 6, 2017

For Mary Moon

Peeps 1 and 2





































*

I haven't written here lately because I've had a severe case of pancreatitis I got hold of the physician who treated me when I was in hospital last year and she thankfully sent me ten Zofran to keep the womit in

today is the first day I have felt like eating I had chili now I am sorry I did but I'm still upright

I have a fig tree but it has been snowing and I haven't planted it on account of snow down my pants and the sick it doesn't look like much of a fig tree yet but trust me it will eventually the piglet and sleeping kitty and chunk of concrete with marbles embedded in it are from Paris the Genius Cat's grave they will guard the tree as she grows





































I have been having a severe spiritual crisis since moving here the feeling that the Animal Gods turned their faces from me has been strong I suppose there are only a few people here who understand my relationship with them who realize that this is truly who I am (my son understands and my brother too) and I have been incredibly sad and lonely until the deer in the photo up top visited me this morning when I was having coffee on my deck she was huge and so calm and we looked at each other for a long time and I felt baptized and blessed and forgiven

I have named her Bliss

and it's snowing again

LOVE 

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your spirtual crises is understandable. So glad Bliss connected with you. The snow geese too. Damn that pancreatitis. It's what I always fear when you aren't here. Take it slow dear poet.
Xoxo
Barbara

March 6, 2017 at 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. the peeps are such sweetness!
Xoxo
Barbara

March 6, 2017 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Well. I thank you for those peep pictures because you know how I love them. And the fig tree will grow strong and will leaf out every spring and make fruit for you. All it will take (as you know) is dirt, water, sun. Just like carrots or any other green thing.
Bliss is a reassurance that the Animal Gods have not forsaken you.
I believe this, Rebecca.
Oh please- rest as long as you need to and get well. Winter is a good time for that.
I am grateful for this post. Thank you for all of it.

March 6, 2017 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

I am grateful to that deer for standing serene and looking into your eyes with all the love and of the Animal Gods. They have not turned away from you, I promise. Spring will be here soon. I love you.

March 6, 2017 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I check here every day. I am glad you are feeling a little better. It must be awful to go thru these bouts of pancreatitis. I'm glad Bliss pix you a visit. Such a beautiful animal. I wish you nothing but good and tons of Animal Spirits. I love you.

March 7, 2017 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending love.
Xoxo
Barbara

March 13, 2017 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Marylinn Kelly said...

Of all living beings, you are the last from whom the Animal Gods would ever turn. I don't know much and I know this. Your figs will prosper, as will you. Winter is not the most optimistic season. The Earth will turn. I love you. xo

March 20, 2017 at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home