Sunday, March 26, 2017

ps

my friend came to visit my first ever visitor and she pointed out every little thing that was not perfect in Summer's End then she told me she voted for Lord Voldemort and my stomach flopped over then I took her to my little secret breakfast spot in the park and she ate and I pushed food around on my plate pretending to eat and I was sick and should not have gone but wanted to show off my house but now I feel bad about it I do this house is spectacular but not in a fancypants kind of way in her words this area is more rustic than I thought which was not a compliment well jesuscrispycakes I told her it was in the forest

rustic

bah

also I spoke to my brother a while ago and he asked if I had met any of my neighbors and I told him I had met Karen and her dog Arthur but that Karen no longer speaks to me maybe because I'm always wearing my nightgown because I've been sick for so long and my brother said I thought that's how everyone dresses out there and I love him so goddamned much because he made me laugh for the first time in three months and he understands rustic I think because we are campers were raised as campers and it never left us

(I love you my brother thank you for that)

5 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Screw your "friend." I wear my pjs a lot too. I am hoping you are feeling a bit better. I've been thinking about you a lot and wishing the darn pancreatitis would calm down. Your house is beautiful and so is the forest and so is the photo you've posted. Lots of love💕

March 26, 2017 at 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This makes me so sad your friend cannot see the beauty. She is so much poorer for that. Love to you and your son.
Xoxo
Barbara

March 26, 2017 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Elsewhere said...

I'm sure Arthur doesn't mind you wearing your nightgown. And you know he is your true friend!

March 27, 2017 at 2:28 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Your home is beautiful and sacred and I'm sorry your friend couldn't see that. And I love that you wear your nightgown when you please, and that your brother understands. i have been in my nightgown for three days, but i am in an apartment so karen doesn't know.

March 27, 2017 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger susan t. landry said...

i like your brother, too. his comment made me laugh. or as they say, lol.

April 1, 2017 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home