Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Pig and farm report #2

Dear Darklings,

I don't remember much of what I posted yesterday and lost but I did not yet plant my spuds or dig my spud trenches since my body gave out early and today it is pouring down rain the quinoa experiment went horribly awry and burnt around the edges and became rather like a meatloaf as far as I can tell the slow cooker is only good for one thing which is cooking beans but I cook a lot and I mean a lot of beans actually all I eat most days is yogurt (I gave up on the ground flax seed which seemed to be doing more harm than good yet again another doc not willing to go beyond) bananas apples and black beans tarted up with queso fresco and pico with a squeeze of lime so much useless information going out into the great big world I am concerned about FaceCrook so I have stepped away for the time being but I am not completely gone because there is so much personal writing I put up there that I want to protect I saw Zuckerberg on CNN last night and his non-explanation of how things went horribly wrong did not impress or comfort I did go to this website and learned how to disable apps that other people can see which I promptly did and yes I noticed I have grown a strong addiction to opening FB and wasting time this is not a surprise since I have an addictive personality to begin with and have struggled with food cigarettes cocaine etc my livelong life so it goes

today I put some horrible oil that contains steroids on my scalp for my plaque psoriasis which has been getting worse in part I think because of the delicious well water I drink and wash my hair in and in part because of good old American Stress and illness and well you name it I applied it with gloves and put the little plastic shower cap on my head after I applied it and put a towel around my neck and closed it with a hair clip and when son came out of his room with his bags packed ready to head back to the orchard I told him I just dyed my hair black and he simply said okay which means he expects craziness from me I am stuck with the plastic cap and poison scalp goo for eight hours so I'm making soup and later I think I will make pretzels and I'm binge watching Mad Men on the telly this post is lame but I am not lame in fact I feel fine in fact I feel spectacular and quite frankly I don't want to do a goddamn thing today except play with dough tinker around and let rain fall

in even lesser news here are the guts of the terrarium that I believe now is at least 30 years old I cleaned down the sides and put the red nerve plant in and trimmed everything back and added some fresh dirt and gave it a good watering but everything else is as it has been since 25 years ago when I moved into the horrible house and planted it anew it continues to amaze me every single day has in fact never stopped amazing a rain forest contained and lovely and loamy and loved

 and in case you were wondering remember this sweet little bird house it now lives in my forest

also this important reminder for vegetarians everywhere



ps. now that I am back to typing on my Mac I discovered that while I was manic not only did I change all my passwords which I promptly forgot even doing I also hid several charging cords from my computers in fact I hid them from myself and had to tear up my closet to find them sheesh doublesheesh even

psps. also while manic I also broke off both my horny thumbnails while prying open my Ottercase in order to get to my cell phone because I was convinced something was in there though nothing was and I wanted to tell you that one of the metal heron sculptures on Camano Island Gateway Bridge was wearing a hot pink feather boa yesterday she looked surprised and pleased with herself

pspsps. I am on Twitter @rloudon though I rarely post there I might start up

I'll be back if anything at all interesting happens
Love







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home