Monday, April 2, 2018

"I keep thinking about the Vivian girls and how they must run through your house all hours like an infestation of fragile, poisonous, murmuring butterflies, shooting at their enemies and crying out in their tiny pain and it must keep you up nights and nights and not in a bad way I don't think, I hope not, because they appreciate an ally, one true friend. I am convinced that your mission will meet with success although the danger is everywhere."
~Scott Odom


Yes. I so miss the Dishwasher. Good morning from deep April.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Me too.
Good morning friend.

April 2, 2018 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

I miss him too. I think these words from Scott would be a brilliant epigraph for your Henry Darger poems.

April 2, 2018 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary, my heart aches for his presence. xo

April 2, 2018 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Dearest R, yes! Or a blurb on the back of the book. Love.

April 2, 2018 at 7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow his and Yolie's Instagram accounts. They post lovely messages and pictures. Good morning Rebecca!
Xoxo
Barbara

April 3, 2018 at 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home