Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Dear Darklings,

Getting off Facebook combined with signing up for National Poetry Write-a-thon has opened my head to writing once again and finally. Elsie lives in my brain all the time has been there since I first saw the paintings at the Frye Art Museum in Seattle that sparked this adventure in 2009. Here is where Elsie lives in my house. The painting by Angela Simione is so huge it dominates an entire wall and deservedly so exactly the way Elsie and the other lost girls have dominated my dreams and waking hours for all these years. I'm putting Henry together for an April 1st deadline.

Mockingbird wish me luck.


4 Comments:

Blogger 37paddington said...

wish you luck!

March 27, 2018 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Thank you dear one.
xoxox

March 27, 2018 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I do. I wish you so much luck.

March 27, 2018 at 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck dear poet!
Xoxo
Barbara

March 27, 2018 at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home