Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I'm an old forgotten railroad ~ Harry Nilsson

panic baking (pretzels) interspersed with furious dancing to Nilsson Schmilsson then I lie on the floor for a bit then I start all over this my second day of furious dancing now to Harry and I'm quite surprised I didn't break anything on account of it yesterday and now I have discovered the meaning of the outer outer room it's for writing and for furious dancing lots of room yes a little crazy this morning buttery yeasty and warmed up

we never thought it would end


3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

A dance-write room. Everyone needs one.

April 10, 2018 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

After living in such a cramped house for so many years this amount of space is a pure luxury still. Every day it surprises and delights me.
xo

April 10, 2018 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

I’m imagining you dancing in that space. It makes me smile so wide.

April 11, 2018 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home