Saturday, April 7, 2018

7/30

here is my #NationalWriteYourLungsOutScreaming poem for today I tried to remove all the trigger words and there are a lot I was able to completely redact the words with black in the original Word™ doc but they still show on blogger this is a warning then a trigger warning though I am loathe to use that word what with all the gun shit in this country right now

read if you dare if you want if you can

if you feel iffy about my life as you know me don't read

you know you might know you probably know that I danced and danced and danced around this subject (my abuser) for nine years a bumble bee landing again and again and again on a putrid death flower with the Henry poems this then is the true end of Henry and this poem was extremely cathartic for me

thank you for reading anything at all here ever

thank you
from the bottom of my sloppy sloopy heart

R

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I wrote a comment there, on the site. I love you so much. I tenderly hold you right now this second.

April 7, 2018 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary, oh love. Thank you. It has't appeared yet did it get eaten? xoxox

April 7, 2018 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary, it's there now. Thank you darling.

April 7, 2018 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

I read your redacted pain, and i wanted to bare it all, not redact it all, and blow it away. i know i can't do that, so I am here with you, loving you hard.

April 7, 2018 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home