Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Becky goes shopping.

I went to the outlet mall this morning. It was my first time at an outlet mall. I had heard tell of them in a mystical way but had never seen one in the flesh. I was enthralled and I only walked half of it at 3 miles Mary Moon how in the hell do you walk 5 miles a day in the heat??? I breezed past the pretzel shop booger how I love those stupid things even though I make the exact same pretzels only better. This mall seems to have sprung directly out of 1985. Here is the damage:

Levis from the Levi™ store
Pink Converse from the Converse™ store
Knee length lack and ivory dress with delicious belled sleeves from the Dress Barn
Random candles at 50% off from Crabtree & Evelyn

okay I had never ever even heard of the Dress Barn until today and I felt rather cowish walking in there or horseyish because of barn which is not normally what I want to think when buying a dress and this one is beautiful though very polyestery and could have been my own dress in 1967 if it were 12 inches shorter.

THE LOOT:
























The walk was invigorating the weather unfriendly and my credit card burnt a meteor sized hole in my budget. I came home to see another active shooter at the Youtube headquarters. I do believe it is ASSMOUTH's fault that these shooters are so brazenly appearing. I was always worried at My Ex Glamorous Job about the guy who claimed to be Jesus. He was always very obviously angry at not being Ascended but The Minotaur loved him of course because he was A MAN.

I came home to find a vat of Russ & Daughters cream cheese on my front porch sent from a friend in New York. Such creamy pure goodness thank you!!! This stuff is not to be found on the west coast at all never ever.

In other news I took this picture of a seal this morning at my beach:




















I know. Are you surprised? I am not My Son The Photographer and that seal was bopping up and under and down and around so close to me yet there he isn't. Look at this instead:
























That's it for now boys and girls I'm going to eat some beans.

Love.




*moo*

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

GEE DEE! I just wrote a comment about a blue silk dress I bought once at the outlet mall in St. Augustine and it disappeared. The comment. The dress as well.
Oh well.
La-di-dah.
Okay. What is that last picture?
And how do you manage to go to the beach and not bring home buckets of rocks every time?
Nice seal. I am sure.

April 3, 2018 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

It's kelp as in Kelp I need somebody. xo I have shells in every room and two agates. The rocks come home on the bottom of my shoes and bury themselves in the forest. That seal was lively. My camera skills are zero.
xo

April 3, 2018 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

ps. If you step on the head of a piece of bull kelp it makes a loud pop. Then your shoes smell like low tide forever.

April 3, 2018 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

We have no stones at all on our beaches and our kelp (I need somebody) doesn't look at all like yours but sometimes, it is the sort that pops when you step on it.

April 4, 2018 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home