Tuesday, April 3, 2018

National Poetry Month 3/30

 Nostalgia literally means the pain from an old wound.
            ~ Don Draper


My tits and I hitchhiked from Spokane Washington to Big Sur California
My tits and I struggled in the hands of  men stoned in vans on the side of the road
My tits and I nourished junior high school boys fed sweaty little paws and teeth
My tits and I submitted ourselves for inspection by men in bars
My tits and I became a project for the hitter then the hitter’s brother
My tits and I had outside jobs dangle bounce pink blush coy erect
My tits and I sweated inside bulky sweaters but were always exposed
My tits and I leaked milk in grocery store aisles escaping into the dairy case
My tits and I were watched and watched and watched and watched and watched
My tits and I were monitored by nuns
My tits and I were worshiped by priests
My tits and I were whispered about by coworkers
My tits and I were slapped and pinched by my mother
My tits and I were told to stop jumping by my ballet teacher
My tits and I were groped by Boeing bossman Bobby Slayton who wanted all of us in his mouth who said mmm I want to suck those big titties mmmmm
My tits and I were bound struck burnished always conversation at a nearby table
My tits and I are old and soft
My tits and I are worn out socks
My tits and I are deflated animals


Rebecca Loudon

2 Comments:

Blogger 37paddington said...

A whole life in tit stories. Hard and soft.

April 4, 2018 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

And from a place of deep pain. Thank you darling. Thank you for reading and getting it. Love
Rebecca

April 5, 2018 at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home