Thursday, May 10, 2018

Pig and farm report

Tuesday my son and I drove to Tru-Value Hardware in town and I bought two forest green fake as in plastic but sturdy Adirondack chairs for $19.00 each and two small folding side tables to match we spent the day in the sun on the deck drinking Dr. Pepper and soaking it in I actually put on my swimsuit

yesterday we were both frozen with grief and my son wandered around outside and I did not

this morning my son finally left for his father's house for the orchard and I am anxious and it's raining and I am sad and it's raining and I am sad

I'm going to make Julia Child's French bread because it takes forever and it's complicated with many steps also I have some radishes from a farm close to me so red and fresh and I crave a radish and butter sandwich but I have no bread and no desire to drive to get some hell I don't even want to leave the house to fetch the mail so there it is I tried to type purchased in the first paragraph of this dispatch I tried to type it six different ways but could not find the correct way until I reached this stop

last night I dreamed Jupiter was a beautiful woman eating in a restaurant in NY

today Jupiter is looking at me scornfully because I don't feel like running around with her magic piece of stretchy string those gold eyes those gold eyes

love

2 Comments:

Blogger 37paddington said...

Love. So much.

May 10, 2018 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

And more love from me.
It is so stunningly unbelievable and yet, real, when death occurs. It truly is the great conundrum. I doubt there is anything better to do right now than to bake bread.

May 10, 2018 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home