Monday, September 3, 2018

I finished editing the book today which is a huge relief now I'm putting together my acknowledgements and thank yous the hardest part is remembering everyone spelling your names correctly then putting them in alphabetical order then I have to find all the places my poems were published but that's easy since I keep a clean spreadsheet on where I've sent just about everything ever then the title page then the dedication then it's off to my editor both a paper version and Word document and then I will pace around until she's had her way with it then out to the publisher one or three or five but I will finally be free to write something new to breathe creative life into someone something other than Henry Darger

Happy Labor Day Darklings

Love
Rebecca
Union and Proud for 40 years and the eight years I worked without a union (my last eight with the company) was the only time I got laid off

xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

What a most fitting Labor Day.

September 4, 2018 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

This is awesome!

September 4, 2018 at 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last picture is a perfect representation of you and your spirit! Much love.
Xoxo
Barbara

September 4, 2018 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary I felt the same way. Also all those people camping on MY beach gh! Go home tourists!
XO

September 5, 2018 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Thank you R. Just in time for autumn. I think I need to take my white pumpkin soup tureen out of the cupboard and put it on the table. XO

September 5, 2018 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Barbara isn’t she wild carrying the ship outward bound on her head? And the black ruff signaling to everyone that she will take no crap! I love her. And you.
XO

September 5, 2018 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home