Sunday, August 11, 2019

Queer Wing-ed

Dear Darklings

I am done
I am done
I am done

It was ten years going this May
134 pages

I started the endnotes last night and went through to this afternoon just a few minutes past high noon it was finished then I printed it out put it in a brand new thesis binder then put it in my library

Then Page took me to the fresh corn stand in Mount Vernon where I bought 4 ears for $1.00 then we got jumbo bean burritos at Taco del Mar to celebrate because I was famished and now I am exhausted

Ten years

And Mr Darger has left the building

Love and more when I can and when I can

10 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

This is stunning.
TEN YEARS.
I think the world of poetry is about to be set on its face.
Or set on fire.
Damn, Rebecca. Just...damn.

August 11, 2019 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Thank you darling Mary
I am tired unto my soul

Love

August 11, 2019 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

My god. Congratulations. You are an inspiration.

August 11, 2019 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Elizabetta thank you thank you it has shaken me through the ground these last few months especially I doubted and doubted and doubted but now I feel lost light and floaty and freed
Love

August 11, 2019 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Pamela Johnson Parker said...

I am so excited for this book to come into the world.

August 12, 2019 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Pamela hello and thank you!!! I am going to spend a delicious day alone doing 💯 of nothing after I send the mss. This sudden empty head is incredible. ♥️

August 12, 2019 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Congratulations, Rebecca. What an achievement. Extraordinary. And now you send your child into the world. I wait with heart wide open. Wow.

August 12, 2019 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Dear R sent this morning for now out of my hands it is both scary and freeing. And now on to something new
XXXOOO

August 12, 2019 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations dear Rebecca! I can’t wait to read!
Xoxo
Barbara

August 12, 2019 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Barbara Thank you my friend I got your gorgeous gold card yesterday O my thank you i May have gone a bit whacky today after sending it out but I have finally calmed down whooo.
XXXXOOOOXXXX 😘

August 12, 2019 at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home