Friday, September 27, 2019

holy crap I have been attacking the regulation mold that grows on my window frames here because of  mostly rain all the time with vinegar and toothbrushes and baking soda for almost three years scrub a dub dub lalala and today I accidentally discovered a way to remove it pretty much instantly with no scrubbing



WHAT???



I am 100% stunned and also I feel a little embarrassed because I have bought and lost thousands of these since I moved in (they have to be somewhere right they don’t just disappear right ha) I swear to baby buddha’s underpants that this is in no way an advert just a holy shit moment in housekeeping 






















This has been a Radish King public service announcement 



5 Comments:

Blogger Penelope said...

A cleaning epiphany! I love these scrubbers and can add to the joy like whipped cream on hot cocoa. One part real vinegar (all vinegar is NOT created equal. Use Heinze.) One part 91% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol, one part DISTILLED water, 3 drops (per 1/3 cup) Dawn dishwashing liquid. Shake, spray and scrub. I avoid excessive cleaning? Just downright lazy th. This changed my life. Walls, water spotted shower, chrome on my truck, refrigerator, my flip flops, oven. Great discoveries, like your blog, should be shared with friends.

September 27, 2019 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

That is what I use for basically everything but it wouldn’t touch these pesky aluminum (I think) window frames for one hot second. But now I feel like freaking Martha Stewart folding fitted sheets small enough to fit in her Chanel wallet or out in her field bedazzling sheep.
Rebecca

September 27, 2019 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

ps. I feel like you saw my flip flops 👀

September 27, 2019 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

As I said in a blog post many years ago, "Magic erasers really ARE magic!"
Yeah, baby.
Plus- Mr. Clean is sort of hot. That earring has always charmed me to pieces. He was the only guy in the world that I knew of as a child who wore one. Except for pirates. Who are also hot.

September 27, 2019 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary you are probably the one who told me about them which is why I kept buying them. I think the missing ones may have marched right out of the hall closet that won’t latch. I’m am and remain a deeply uncommitted housekeeper.
XO

September 27, 2019 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home