Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Pig and farm report part B

The girl from whom I bought my son’s phone yesterday casually mentioned to us that glitter is the herpes of the art world

I wanted to ask her to amend her statement to the craft world  but I honestly don’t know much about the craft world and her statement while eyebrow raising kind of made me love her and give her a five star review on her store

strangely today I have been considering how much fun it would be to start inviting people over to hang out like in the olden days you know when animals could talk maybe start a salon of like minded folk or a writing group or just have a tea party with fancy hats I have no idea why I’ve been considering this but I suspect that it’s because I got my tall lace up boots out of my closet and I’ve been striding around my forest in them like some kind of deranged elderly hippy general

Also today I proved something that I already knew which is if it smells bad it tastes bad  even if it’s just an onion and you decide to go ahead and make a quick little pico no matter the stink a bad onion can taste bad for miles and no amount of peppermint flavored gum is going to help

I had to steal the gum from my son’s room because I do not normally partake

This post contains far too many italics and that makes me tired

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I always fall in love with the people who help me at Verizon. Why IS that?
And I would be ashamed to tell you of all the things I've done with glitter in my life. But here's a confession- I used to buy Madonna night lights at the dollar store and then paint them with fingernail polish and glue glitter to them. I look back on that and wonder what in the hell I was going through. And I sort of want to do that again. I loved it more than I can explain.

December 3, 2019 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

I would love to be a part of your salon, although I am probably not properly socialized for it. Still, I'd enjoy the hats. Most of all, I'd enjoy you floating among the guests like the supreme soul you are, your light spilling onto us all.

December 4, 2019 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Mary I have been craving twinkle lights something fierce this year more than ever before I guess it’s because we live in a time of so much darkness. Yesterday I decided to go to the hardware section of the bait&tackle to stock up for no discernible reason. I might do it today. I have never glued glitter to anything ever. It scares me as does confetti. I’m pretty sure this is because I am basically slovenly and the idea of confetti or glitter in my house car or person digging down to remain forever just makes me sad. I do have some Christmas decor that came pre-glittered but none of that glitter has ever decided to travel.
❤️

December 4, 2019 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Oh Rosemarie you would be Queen in my house. I don’t think properly socialized people feel comfortable around me. I’m much better with artists writers musicians weirdos and librarians.
❤️

December 4, 2019 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home