Sunday, December 1, 2019

Three years ago today



I started moving in and I have never loved this house more many of you were with me from the beginning many of you found me during the extremely bad times and some of you during the Very Bad Times when I got forcefully retired and some of you found me at the beginning of my comfort which started when I was given social security and finally took my pension thank you each and every one of you for your outstanding generosity and your incredibly delicious hearts

we had three big flakes of snow this morning but it was enough for me to get excited and put out the Christmas Cow and to fill my advent calendar with Adventists chocolates and to start cooking beans for chili in case the power goes out

Happy December Darklings 

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Few things in life have made me as happy as witnessing your move into this house. And that is the solid truth. I love you so.

December 1, 2019 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Ahhh Mary you hold my heart.

December 1, 2019 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

What Mary said. So happy the worst times are behind you. Much love
Xoxo
Barbara

December 1, 2019 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Barbara your treasures are secreted all about my house thank you for your goodness 💕

December 1, 2019 at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home