Tuesday, November 19, 2019

And the hits just keep on coming!

Even though I typed the previous post on my laptop my beautiful shiny well loved laptop for some reason blogger wouldn't let me post it wouldn't even let me save it so I copied it and sent it to myself in an email and then I restarted my laptop at which point everything seemed to work and I pasted my email onto the blog page and it published and now it looks wonky and out of whack which really makes a lot of sense is Mercury in retrograde I don't even believe that Mercury in retrograde makes any difference in the day to day sense of anything but it's as good as believing in an angry god at this point


onward and upward!

1 Comments:

Blogger 37paddington said...

What Mary said. And love.

November 23, 2019 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home