Monday, April 24, 2017

Weekend update

I know it isn't a weekend but we live on island time here which is time for people who wear nightgowns all year and don't look at clocks

Jupiter was given a rabies vaccination and had her temperature taken up her butt (sorry Jupe) her teeth are fine her heart sounds fine New Vet said Jupiter probably caught an upper respiratory  infection at the shelter and it should be gone in  a week and if it isn't bring her back in which is exactly what I told the boy but that nose bleed scared me the vet said she may have broken a blood vessel from sneezing

I am nervous as a mother with a colicky newborn


thank you Darklings who remembered us in your prayers to The Animal Gods

LOVES

8 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

The sight of blood is just one of those things that make us PAY ATTENTION no matter who or where it comes from. May all be well and her blood stay where it's supposed to be which is inside of her body.
Loving you, Rebecca.

April 24, 2017 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger liv said...

Our hearts are in their hearts and theirs in ours, so what happens to them happens to us.
There will be lots of hovering and watching and then peeking and tissues involved (mostly for you) now that it's been figured out, that's just what we mother's do. Isn't it? You're a good, good mom xo

April 24, 2017 at 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you animal gods! Will continue my prayers for her complete recovery. Love to you all.
Xoxo
Barbara

April 24, 2017 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Phew. I said a little animal prayer for her when I lit the jasmine candle and I was praying for my friend Hope with 4th stage pancreatic cancer. I hate sickness. It breaks my heart so I pray and light candles for whatever good it can do. I hope Jupiter will be fine.

April 25, 2017 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

prayers going up and out for healing for jupitor, and peace of heart for you. love.

April 26, 2017 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

OMG the green of your header photo!

April 28, 2017 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Pamela Johnson Parker said...

Look up Bombay--if you haven't already. I think Jupiter fits this description. Shadow is 14 and stupendously healthy. You'll have Her Imperial Winsomeness around for a long, long, long time.

May 1, 2017 at 5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying both of you are okay.
Xoxo
Barbara

May 1, 2017 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home