Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Summer's End on Holy Tuesday

one of the first things I put in my Dream Bible was to one day have a kitchen window in which I could grow herbs which I use prodigiously in my cooking so today I celebrated by planting my first pot of rosemary sage lemon thyme and mint which were the only herbs available at the nursery still it pleases me no end

tada!



















then I planted strawberries on the deck lots of them because one can never have too many strawberries right outside one's back door















even gargoyles love Easter

















in the parlor














my mood today
















ps. my son took that last one and I'm laughing not puking though that's probably how I look right before I puke I don't know as that involves horrible retching and not posing

LOVES

4 Comments:

Blogger 37paddington said...

You look full of delightful mischief. I heart your windowsill herb garden.

April 11, 2017 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Oh thank you dear one. Soon that entire windowsill will be full of herbs and when I wake up I'll swing that window wide open to the morning. This place is a miracle to me every single day. XO

April 11, 2017 at 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the birdbath!! Wonderful picture by your son, you can see joy in your eyes.
xoxo
Barbara

April 12, 2017 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Barbara it felt so good to be up and moving in my yard digging in the dirt hauling things around. And boy hoo did my hips ache last night! Now I'm up intently watching daylight arrive to see if any birds come to drink. Xxxxoooo

April 12, 2017 at 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home