Saturday, May 6, 2017

This morning the sun shone on Summer's End
I got up got out all the ingredients I needed to make pierogies
Then I put all the ingredients back in the refrigerator
Then I went back to bed still in my Christmas nightgown
And cried the rest of the day while craving strawberry ice cream with cheapo chocolate syrup the kind that comes in a tin from Pennsylvania but I lacked the petunias to drag my weepy butt out of bed and drive to the Bait and Tackle shop close to me so the ice cream and chocolate became naught

I would make a terrible shrink but I'll be your life coach for money and if this doesn't suit you then skip on down skip on down the road

Oops!
Time to puke

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Isn't it odd, the things we crave? I've been wanting grilled cheese made with Velveeta and tomatoes. So much. I just made a beautiful focaccia with good (real) cheeses and sliced tomatoes and so forth but it's not going to be what I really want.

May 6, 2017 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger liv said...

Oh, I feel bad. I've been eating fresh strawberries and Zoi greek yogurt. H o w e v er - these strawberries probably come from another plant and I will die from toxic bug killer, and still it took 5 min. to cut all the bad stuff off. I am dying as we speak, so do not envy me. Strawberry ice cream is the best, THAT will heal you. Don't worry, rest and the pukeing will calm down and then there will be treats waiting at the..."Bait and Tackle". You can get ice cream there??
You can make pierogies? I thought you had to buy them in a bag. You are truly the genius I've always thought you were.
Feel better xoxo

May 6, 2017 at 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and praying this terrible sickness eases. Love.
Xoxo
Barbara

May 11, 2017 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home