Monday, May 1, 2017

May 1

Sun worship
Lilacs and frogs

Now it's raining again

I have been sick
For instance three days ago I fainted on the toilet and ended up naked on the bathroom floor after cracking my head on my beautiful slate wall
My whole body feels like it was in a car crash
I have about 5 good minutes a day where I can sit up without nausea so stop whining even in a passive aggressive way about me not answering your comments or not being there to fix you or whatever imagined slight you shoved on me pretty easy to see it's me since you removed my name from your blog roll if you think I'm your savior you're not paying attention
I am too sick to fix you
Or me

Two days ago a hummingbird flew through my hair
This morning a bunnie hopped up on my deck 

Jupiter and Orlando are already friends




9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry this sickness won't leave you alone. Jupiter looks so sleek in the sunlight. Hope she and Orlando continue to bring you some comfort. Keeping you in my thoughts, mantras and prayers to the animal gods. Love
Xoxo
Barbara

May 1, 2017 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Oh I hate that you are sick. I wish I could come out there into your green woods and take care of you. What do you need right now? Besides love. That you have.

May 1, 2017 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am woefully behind on all blogs, and I am so sorry that you've been sick. The pictures you've posted make me think that you live in a slightly enchanted place, now, and I hope that it gives you some comfort. You know that I met Yolie and Scott a little over a month ago, and we spoke of you and how we would converge on you one of these days.

May 1, 2017 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Pamela Johnson Parker said...

I imagine it's awful to be sick among all that green beauty. Make St. Francis heal you, may Jupiter align with Mars as well as Orlando, and may you feel better soon.

May 2, 2017 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Being sick as hell in heaven is still being sick as hell. I wish I knew what to say. I wish I knew how to help. Loving you from afar.

May 2, 2017 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger liv said...

I want you to be well, I want that beautiful green color to heal you, that sunny corner to nurture all this illness away.
The hummingbird through you hair, a bunny to greet you and Jupiter and Orlando friends, that is the gods telling you you are so loved. By them and all of us.
I love you, dearest.
God, make Rebecca well!!

May 2, 2017 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I agree with what everyone has said. I feel so bad for you I feel it in my tummy. What can we do?

May 2, 2017 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Elsewhere said...

that bunny was me.
xxx

May 2, 2017 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger na said...

So glad the cats are happy together :)

May 4, 2017 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home