Monday, October 7, 2019

A quick post in which feral cats eat my eyeballs


Wolf finally let me take a photo of her she is usually so shy and mostly under furniture Prince Hal is still scrawny and always will be last night I lay in my tub with my head underwater which is how I pretend swim when it’s too cold to get in the lake and when I sat up I got extremely dizzy like seriously scary dizzy and pulled the plug out with my toe in case I drowned and all three cats came in the bathroom and stared at me and I thought about crawling out of the tub and fainting and banging my head on the slate wall and languishing dead there until my son came around to visit if you can languish while dead that is then I thought about the cats running out of food and then they would eventually have to eat me because I would be meat eventually what happened is I am on my third day of weaning myself completely off Klonopin a benzodiazepine I’ve been taking since 2005 under New Nurse’s supervision of course but it still shook me but here I am still slightly dizzy with both eyes and etcetera intact hello from Narnia winter I’ll be back when the waves stop rocking under my feet


6 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Damn woman but you are strong.

October 7, 2019 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Ha! You wouldn’t have thought so if you saw me considering my own demise in my bathtub last night.
XO
🛁

October 7, 2019 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Adie Das said...

Written so vividly it made me glad I only have vegetarian rabbits living with me.

October 8, 2019 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Penelope said...

I do hope your horizon indicator has steadied. Being dizzy is so scary.
Wolf and Prince Hal are so cute.
Wishing you a magikal day.

October 8, 2019 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Oh the rabbits keep my hopes up always 🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
Overrun with bunny love
R

October 8, 2019 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Penelope no dizziness today 🤞 so far a BIG plus the day is another dark and stormy night hello hello from my magik island
R

October 8, 2019 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home