Friday, November 8, 2019

post script

This is for Mary it’s the first time I’ve made this bread with pesto and good heavens it is glorious and every time I bake bread I gain a deeper understanding of gluten and yeast once you understand that science baking can be art here is the process in four steps

1. Rolled out risen dough  with pesto shredded cheese and sun dried tomatoes this dough is enriched with one egg and 3 tablespoons of olive oil to make it pliable

















2. Once it’s rolled like cinnamon rolls and cut down the middle arrange it in an S shape on silpat lined baking sheet let it rise again














3. Bake it for 40 minutes at 350 degrees because of the pesto this loaf took 47 minutes

















4. Show off closeup of melted cheese and me drooling




4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Oh my Lord.
First thing is- I gotta go pick the basil and make pesto. Secondly, I have to get the sundried tomatoes in oil rather than just the plain ones in a package. Thirdly- I WANT, I WANT, I WANT! And will make something resembling this before the weekend is up.
Thank you, my love.

November 8, 2019 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Thank you sweet Mary.

November 8, 2019 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

This is a gorgeous mouth watering thing.

November 8, 2019 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Thank you my friend. Page saw where I posted this on Twitter and called me from over the mountains and across the state to tell me I had to save him some hahahaaaha sorry bub.
XO

November 8, 2019 at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home